With these powerful affirmations for confidence and self love, you can boost your self-confidence, love yourself more, increase happiness, and manifest positive changes in every area of your life.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means, if you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at NO extra cost to you. Thank you❤️
When I first started LoveMischka.com, I wanted to help empower women to love themselves, live the lives that they want, and enjoy every moment because, for many years, I did not.
I had absolutely NO confidence or self love. Saying I had low self-esteem is an understatement. I felt unbelievably worthless. Like I wasn’t even worthy to be the protagonist in my own life story.
If I did notice something positive about myself, I would immediately beat myself up for all the ways I wasn’t enough. And, to me, those ways mattered more than whatever little thing I momentarily felt good, or even just okay, about. (This is an example of negative self-talk that these powerful affirmations can banish).
I worked very, very hard to build my confidence, start to love myself, and truly believe that I am enough.
So, in additional to my usual simple recipes and diy crafts, I want to share the tools I used to do that. Because we’re both worthy of living the lives we want.
And these tools, like affirmations for confidence and self love, can benefit anyone and everyone.
We all need a little boost in confidence or a little extra love at times.
The Power of Affirmations
The words we speak to ourselves matter. Our minds tend to believe whatever we repeatedly tell them. Positive or negative, our self-talk shapes our thoughts, actions, and lives.
We also have subconscious beliefs about ourselves that can limit us and/or lead to self-sabotaging behaviors. Some of these are from our own self-talk. Others are from past criticisms or failures.
Most of the time, we don’t even know that these subconscious beliefs are affecting our everyday lives.
Fortunately, affirmations can transform the way we think about ourselves, consciously and subconsciously.
These simple positive statements combat negative thoughts, replace negative self-talk, and allow you to finally acknowledge all the amazing things about you, so you can be your best self and live a happy life.
To read more about how affirmations work and the subconscious mind, check out - “Affirmations: The Why, What, How, and What If?” On Psychology Today.
For best results, add your favorite affirmations to your daily routine.
I do my best to do my own affirmations every single day. If I miss several days of daily affirmations, I tend to have a bad day. My inner dialogue becomes less positive, bad habits start to return, and I feel a lack of confidence.
I’m still in a better place than before though. I can just feel my positive mindset slipping. So, I get right back to my powerful affirmations. They allow me to be the best version of me.
I was surprised when I started to think about myself and reassure myself with the statements I use for affirmations, especially positive self love affirmations. The positive thoughts became second nature. My natural state.
Consistently doing these affirmations works!
The effects won’t be apparent right away, but stick with it! You’re worth it!
How to Use These Self-Confidence Affirmations
There are different ways that you could use affirmations for confidence and self love.
The most important thing is to let the words resonate. Focus on the meaning. Feel the emotions. And say the affirmations aloud.
I have sticky notes of my favorite affirmations around the house. I also have a widget of powerful self-love affirmations on my phone. This is in addition to my morning affirmations.
I like the idea of consciously and subconsciously seeing the positive statements throughout the day.
Ways to do these affirmations are:
- In front of a mirror - Say them to your beautiful face. Look in your eyes, take a deep breath, and tell yourself how wonderful you are. It's a great way to connect with your inner self and to concentrate on the affirmation. I promise it gets less awkward the more you do it. 😂
- Set reminders or alarms on your phone - If you’re facing extra difficult times, I recommend doing these affirmations multiple times a day. Setting an alarm or setting them as reminders helps to achieve this.
- Moving around - My acting coach believes moving while saying the affirmations allows them to sink deeper in. I personally have a lot of fun doing this.
- Write them - In addition to saying them aloud, you can write them in a journal. This Daily Positivity Journal For Happiness, Wellness, Mindfulness & Self Care includes a spot for affirmations. Lately, I've been using a good ol' composition notebook for my morning rituals, affirmations, and abundance challenge activities - I'll tell you more about that in a different post. 😉
- When you feel insecure - Affirmations are a powerful tool to refocus yourself, provide an instant boost, and reassure yourself whenever you start to feel insecure. I like to recite some before a daunting task. I assure myself that I’m capable of doing it.
- Replace negative self-talk - This takes some self-awareness. Whenever you catch a negative thought about yourself, immediately replace it with a positive affirmation that contradicts that negative thought. We can retrain our brains to engage in positive self-talk, which will make us feel better overall.
If you don’t believe the positive self love affirmations at first, that’s okay. Just keep doing them.
With time, you’ll believe them and it’ll positively change how you live your life.
Affirmations for Confidence and Self Love
Here are 27 Powerful Affirmations for Confidence and Self Love. You can use them all or pick a few that resonate with you.
I used images from my travels so you can easily pin or save your favorite affirmations.
With daily practice, you should see an increase in self confidence, self worth, positive thoughts, and quality of life.
You will start to release negative beliefs, negative words of others, and the expectations of others. You will start to live for yourself and, more importantly, begin to love your true self.
Self-love is the first step to all the great things in life.
I can conquer anything.
I am confident, healthy, happy, and powerful.
I love the person I am and the person I am becoming.
I love myself, respect myself, and accept myself exactly as I am.
I am worthy of everything good in life.
I have the power and skills to do incredible things.
I am grateful for every moment that has made me the person I am today.
The world needs my light and I let my light shine bright.
I am worthy, whole, and complete as I am.
I am releasing self judgement and embracing self love.
I am bold, beautiful, and brilliant.
I am grateful for all that I have and all that I am.
I am worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness, and fulfillment.
I am confident in my unique gifts and I share them proudly with the world.
I wake up each morning feeling confident and empowered.
Best Positive Affirmations to Boost your Confidence
I have so much to offer the world.
I love my body and all it does for me. It's beautiful at any size.
I am capable of achieving anything I want.
I celebrate all of me, my progress, and my victories - big and small.
I love and accept myself fully, deeply, and unconditionally.
I have value and I matter.
I am more than enough.
I am grateful to be me. I am unique in this world.
I am and always will be good enough, smart enough, and strong enough.
I love myself enough to live my best life.
I am confident that I can achieve anything.
I'm proud of myself and my achievements.
I’d love to hear about your personal growth and/or your experience with affirmations below or on social media.
Please feel free to pin and share any of the images on this page, including the one below.